- Routine Checkup of pet animals and large animals
- Epidemiological investigation of diseases and post-mortem services of small and large animals (especially in sheep, goat and dairy farms)
- Vaccination and preventive medicine
- Serologic surveillance of Brucellosis in cows, camels, sheep and goats
- Artificial Insemination available for cows for higher milk yield using semen from Holstein Friesian and Jersey cow breeds. Click here for more info
- Routine Health Check-up, treatment and surgery of large animals, pet animals and birds
- Preventive vaccination against Rabies and other preventable viral/ bacterial diseases in dogs and cats. Issuance of vaccination and health certificates for the purpose of registration at Municipalities.
- Dermatological check-up
- Stool/ Fecal examination
- Wet blood/ whole blood serology
- Sterilization procedures viz castration and spaying (in female animals)
- Other Minor Surgeries
Ultrasound scanning and endoscopy
Our veterinary pharmacy is fully stocked with up-to-date medicines, grooming devices,
shampoos and other pet accessories.
On-site Laboratory testing
- Blood check-up (hematology)
- Routine stool examination, urinalysis, parasite testing
- Serological examination with a test to assess liver and kidney function status.
Bed side collection of samples and home visits as per the request of the clients.